Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Virtual Release Party Style

Every party needs some music, including the Purpose Virtual Release Party! So I'm sharing a couple songs that could be theme songs for Purpose. Listen to the words and you'll get a tease about the book. These weren't out yet when I was writing, so they're not part of my playlist. But they definitely belong on the Purpose soundtrack, if there ever is one.








Yesterday, I gave away a signed copy of Purpose to a fan of my author's Facebook page. Congratulations to Melissa R! She has until 7 p.m. tonight to claim her prize.


Where will I be giving away a prize today? I don't know yet...that's the idea of random, right? So make sure you're following everywhere: here, the Promise site, the Purpose site, my Facebook author page, my Twitter account, Alexis's Twitter account and Tristan's Twitter account.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love the playlist. What great atmosphere for the novel!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.