Sunday, December 12, 2010

Interviews, Chats and...COOKIES!!

So far, this weekend has been spent catching up on interviews and guest posts, as well as reading and sleep. Our family received a staggering blow last week that knocked me way off course for pretty much everything. So it's been nice to just relax and try to get back to a (new) normal.

The release of PURPOSE and all the exciting news surrounding it has been a huge mood lifter. So thank you to everyone for your good wishes for the release and participation in the party and tour. Thank you for sharing the series with your friends and followers. Every purchase, every review, every recommendation helps and I love and appreciate them all.

Anyway...yes, the party has gone on and it still does! In case you've missed anything, here's what's been happening:

  • One of my favorite interviews yet posted up on YA Addict. Jami had some tough, but good questions for me.
  • I introduced you to a real-life angel and a very special cause that we hope you'll support.
  • Help me take on Amazon! We're trying to take PURPOSE to the Amazon Bestsellers list and it only takes a few purchases in a short amount of time to get there. So I'm offering a giveaway for anyone who purchases PURPOSE for Kindle by midnight tonight. Whether you actually have a Kindle or you download a FREE application for your phone, iPad or PC, you can buy PURPOSE for your immediate reading pleasure. Then send me the receipt and I'll enter you into a drawing for a signed print copy and swag. It'd be great if you shared this!!!

Still going on today:
  • I'm going to a cookie party with the girls, many of whom I haven't seen in a long time. About 10-14 of us making cookies together, flour, sugar and laughs flying. That will be lots of fun! It's also turned into an impromptu signing party for all their books.
  • Tonight, starting at 7 EST/4 PST, I'll be chatting LIVE with Book Reader Addicts on Facebook. Come join us for some fun and laughs.

I have some Soul Savers swag to give away! To enter, just comment with your favorite homemade cookie OR share a baking-related tradition you have for the holidays. Winner will be picked by random.org and prize includes special edition bookmark, bookplate and other swag.

Don't forget to enter the 'BIG ONE' - the Grand Prize drawing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope to see you tonight on the chat!

1 comment:

  1. The only homemade cookie I make each year is chocolate chip...we just always seem to run out of time to do cookies from scratch. I did find a mocha-toffee-chip cookie recipe I'd like to try this year, though.

    Enjoy your cookie baking!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.