Monday, December 6, 2010

Living My Purpose Blog Award

To start off the Purpose Virtual Release Party, I'm giving all of you a blog award! It's the brand-spanking-new "Living My Purpose Blog Award," because I believe we are all living our purposes in one way or another.



To accept the award you must:
  1. Right-click the picture to save and post on your blog.
  2. Share one way you are living your purpose.
  3. Share three other things about yourself.
  4. Give the award to at least three other people, including links so we can check out their blogs.

I'll start:
  • Writing is my purpose and, more specifically, writing the Soul Savers Series is what I was meant to do. You can read about it over at my writer's blog.
  • 3 other things about me:
  1. I love spicy food.
  2. I'm a Certified Professional Resume Writer (yes, there is such a thing!).
  3. When I was young, instead of playing "house," I liked to play Secret Garden and other books, and, when I was a little older, "Grease." I was a Pink Lady, of course!

Let me know in the comments if you decide to take the award so I can learn about your purpose and see who you pass it on to.

2 comments:

  1. very nice idea. i'll have to remember this for the future. of course, i'm playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful blog award I have seen. Both aesthetically and in meaning. What a wonderful Idea, there are a few blogs I think are very deserving of it. Little strange to accept an award you weren't given directly but at the same time great way to get it out there. I'll be sure to link back to here when I post it on Thursday with those I'm passing it on to.

    Looking forward to checking out your book and your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.