Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet Ebyss

One of my favorite writers I've met online is Ebyss. You might already know her, but if not, you should. She's known as Ebyss Writer or Ebyss Leann on the interwebz. She was kind enough to critique Purpose for me after reading and reviewing Promise. I've had the pleasure and immense honor of beta-reading for Ebyss. Watch out for her, lovelies! Her dystopian fantasy RAWKS!!!

She's also managed to land some great interviews with authors, agents and publishers over at her blog, Ebysswriter. Be sure to follow her, especially if you're a writer.

You can find her on Facebook as Ebyss Leann and on Twitter as @ebyss.

*For the Purpose Virtual Release Party, I'm paying it forward by highlighting books and their authors, blogs and their writers, and charities and causes. For a list of those I've featured, stay tuned to the party's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.