Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!






Haha! Just kidding! Christmas goes on!! So, Happy Christmas Eve!!!

A few inspiring images to share this beautiful holiday. Don't they take you to another time and place? Do they make your imagination run wild like mine? I can't help all the questions running through my mind. Who would live here? What are they doing? Would anyone be outside? Why? Or are they all in front of the cozy fireplace? I just love these kinds of images this time of year, bringing nostalgia, wonder and a sense of peace.









And let us not forget, the reason for the season!


Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. How funny! And the ones that follow are so beautiful! They do take me to another place and inspire me. Thank you! And Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, something about lights shining out on snowy scenes triggers very Christmassy feelings. Beautiful images! Amen, Jesus is the reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice images. Thanks for sharing them. Happy Holiday Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so nice and graceful. It is hard for tropical country to see the snowy scenes and thank you very much for these. Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.