If you answered "yes" to all of these, you might want to become a member of Kristie's Warriors!
Kristie's Warriors is my street team made up of readers who love my books and are committed to doing what they can to tell the world about them. We have a Warriors Creed and to be initiated, each member must take the Warrior's Pledge. As a member, you participate in Missions and Operations that help spread the word about my books, my characters and me as an author.
Missions are mainly internet-based, so you can participate without leaving your computer. They will be as easy as posting on Facebook, Tweeting, and commenting on blog posts, but can be more extensive, such as creating a meme, taking and sharing a picture of a book in the wild, and getting a business card from your local bookstore or library. Most tasks are individual but some will be done as a team - be ready to state your preference of Amadis or Daemoni.
In exchange, Warriors are the first to receive any book and author news (even before newsletter subscribers), participate in exclusive events and fun competitions, and are awarded with special swag. For example, be the first to see the next book's cover or to read an excerpt, or receive presents like bags, t-shirts, coffee mugs, and more! We have all kinds of exciting plans for this group.
To keep the group manageable, Kristie's Warriors has limited space available. If you're interested in showing your support, please complete the form below. Don't delay - I expect this to fill up quickly.
Before you complete the form, be sure you agree to The Warriors' Creed!
- I believe Author Kristie Cook is among my favorite authors.
- I believe Kristie Cook’s books are among my favorite books.
- I believe readers around the world deserve to know about and enjoy Kristie Cook’s books.
- I believe in putting forth my best effort in helping spread the word.
- I believe Kristie’s Warriors is a place for reader camaraderie and support, for friendship, and first and foremost, for coordination and support of our Primary Objective: Tell the World About Kristie Cook’s Books!
- I believe in supporting others with positive and constructive messages, even when we disagree, and that negative communication is only harmful to ourselves and to others.
- I believe in upholding the highest of ethics and moral standards, which includes honesty, loyalty, empathy, service, fairness, personal and group honor.
If The Warriors' Creed is for you and you want to be a part of Kristie's Warriors, please fill out the following form.