Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Asking for Your Help for a Good Cause

Just a reminder that our Books for Boobs / Get in the Shower With an Author fundraising event continues! Purchases made at www.ReadOurWrites.com through the end of the month support breast cancer research. $2 per book, $5 per 2-book special and $5 per special edition Soul Savers T-shirt will be donated to Team Ta Ta Trotters and the fight against breast cancer.

Already have Promise and Purpose? Don't want to buy? You can still support the cause by pledging my walk in the Race for the Cure in March. Every little bit helps!!! Donate here.

Thank you, lovelies! Now I'm going back to writing - almost done with the first draft of the enigmatically titled Book 3.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to help, but shipping costs as much as the book. Could media mail be used? It is 3.50 max for shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...media mail used to be an option, but we've been having shipping calculation issues. There has to a small amount for handling, too. I just had it changed to a flat rate because I use whatever is cheapest and fastest anyway (since I'm signing, I ship), which is usually priority mail.

    Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.