We had a couple hiccups in the tour the last few days, but we're all trying to get back in the game. I'm so sorry if you've been hunting for posts that went up late (or still haven't gone up)! For now, we DO have two awesome reviews from A Bibliophile's Thoughts on Books and Me and Reading.
What do you think of the reviews? Do you agree? I LOVE them. So far, almost everyone's reactions have been exactly what I'd hoped for, so ... Yay! and Phew!
Now for the Scavenger Hunt entries. As a recap, here's how it works:
1. Click on the purple link above to read the day's tour stop. While you're there, follow the blogger if you'd like and enter the giveaway.
2. Return to this blog post.
3. Scroll down to the comment box below where it says "Post a comment."
4. Type in the box 3 things: your name, your email address and your answer to the day's question.
5. For extra entries, post something about the tour (with a link back here) on Facebook and/or Tweet about the tour with a link. Copy and paste the link to your post or Tweet into your comment.
6. Under "Comment as," select an account or just comment anonymously.
7. Click Publish.
8. Return tomorrow for the next stop on the tour and repeat.
Each time you come back to answer a new question, you get an entry for the grand prize of a Soul Savers Swag Bag with Signed Books + a $50 gift card to Amazon, B&N or iTunes (winner's choice).
Today's question (each answer is an entry):
A Bibliophile's Thoughts on Books - What's her rating for Power?
Me and Reading - What's your favorite line from Inga's review?
Thanks for your patience and good luck!