Once again, I have two stops for you on the Power Release Tour. Reading Lark After Dark had a couple of technical difficulties, but now you can read a silly little round-table discussion between Alexis, Tristan and me. Today, Lisa at A Life Bound by Books posted her review of Power. I hope you'll take a peek at the tour stops, then come back for today's Scavenger Hunt questions.
Again, here's how it works:
1. Click on the purple link above to read the day's tour stop. While you're there, follow the blogger if you'd like and enter the giveaway.
2. Return to this blog post.
3. Scroll down to the comment box below where it says "Post a comment."
4. Type in the box 3 things: your name, your email address and your answer to the day's question.
5. For extra entries, post something about the tour (with a link back here) on Facebook and/or Tweet about the tour with a link. Copy and paste the link to your post or Tweet into your comment.
6. Under "Comment as," select an account or just comment anonymously.
7. Click Publish.
8. Return tomorrow for the next stop on the tour and repeat.
Each time you come back to answer a new question, you get an entry for the grand prize of a Soul Savers Swag Bag with Signed Books + a $50 gift card to Amazon, B&N or iTunes (winner's choice).
Today's question (each answer is an entry):
Reading Lark After Dark - Do you think Alexis and Tristan are mad at me?
A Life Bound by Books - Do you think Owen should end up with Lisa the faerie?
Thanks and good luck!