Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Release Prep - Calling All Bloggers

I know the blog has been extremely quiet lately...though, with all the holiday chaos, I'm sure you haven't noticed. But it's true and it's mostly because I'm trying to wrap up as much as possible with Devotion so I can take a few days off for Christmas. And then - and THEN! - maybe start on a Shiny New Idea for 2012.

I still have lots to do for Devotion, though. I seriously can't wait for its release! You get all the characters you love plus some new ones and a wickedly awesome story. Yeah, I just said that about my own book. I can't help it. There's a lot to love about this one.

If you review books on your blog, Facebook page, Amazon, B&N, iBooks and/or Goodreads and want to be part of Devotion's release bash, please let me know. You could win a Kindle Fire just for doing what you do - read and write reviews.

A KINDLE FIRE you guys!

Email me at kristie (at) kristiecook (dot) com for details. Now. Do it. And please let your blogger friends know about it, too. Thanks in advance! You're the bestest!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it!! Hope you get a lot done so you can have time off for some much needed R&R and have a very Merry Christmas!! (I'm crossing my fingers for a pre-order for Christmas, but if not, it's one of my first after Christmas gifts to myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally onboard for this! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirstie
    when is devotion ready to buy? really enjoying soul savers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristie,
    I got a Kindle for Christmas and was browsing Amazon for something to read when I stumbled upon Promise. I downloaded it and started to read. I was caught up in the story so absolutely I literary could not put it down. I finished and proceeded to get the second Purpose. This did not disappoint. The teaser at the end of Purpose had me chomping at the bit to download the third Devotion. I am excited to read it and hope that I don't have to wait much longer.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id love to help out Ive emailed you ;)

    kat from Page flipperz ;) oh btw Im so loving the new cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squeels !!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.