Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

This will likely be my last blog post this year (unless something crazy-awesome happens to share with you guys). I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year! May you find lots of fabulous reads under your tree and may Santa bring you love and joy for your heart. I hope you get to spend time with your loved ones and friends, as I will be doing.

A peek into my Christmas...

When my kids were itty-bitty and thought ornaments were their play toys, I stopped using glass balls. Instead, my tree was decorated with homemade ornaments, memorabilia, red bows and colored lights. This year I decided to have three trees, including a grown-up one.

My pretty adult tree decorated in gold and silver and a splash of red.

This is what my big (and only) tree used to look like - bright colors and fun shapes.
And a purple angel tree for my office! What could be more perfect, right? That little candy cane hanging at the bottom? It's personalized for Alexis. =D

And since it's technically Foodie Friday, I have something else to share. Santa came early for me. Actually, his elves showed up in a truck at 8 this morning and The Man said, "That must be your stove." "My stove?!" I squealed. I hadn't been expecting it! I can't wait to bake cookies and cook Christmas dinner!
My old one cooked unevenly, baked even worse and wasn't a glass-top. I so missed the flatty I'd had for years before. And this one is a convection oven, too...which I'll be learning how to use.

Wishing you lots of smiles! See ya next year, lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi and a very merry Christmas to you and all your favs
    Nice shiny cooker have fun with that one
    And a happy new year too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such beautiful trees! Now I feel all festive again. I hope you had a wonderful holiday sweety!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.