Monday, February 11, 2013

Coming to the UK!

It's official! I'm going to the UK for the London International Book Fair and a signing tour. Eek! I cannot wait!

I have a fabulous street team on the ground in the UK taking care of business. We're still working on venues and exact times, but here's the schedule. If you're in the UK, I hope you'll come see me! I want to meet each and every one of you. *grins*

Stay tuned here for more information, or follow my Facebook page and/or any of the Event pages we've set up (links below).



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to come to Bristol! The Soul Savers serial is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to meet you but there isn't one near enough for me to travel to :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a possibility of you doing any other signings? :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Nothing to say? Just say "hi" so I know you were here.